Today we are going to find things on the Internet!
First we need to think about what exactly we want to find
- What is our guiding question?
- Are we looking for a website, an image, a map, or a video?
- Find the Key Words in our guiding question
- Type the web address of a website into Firefox or Safari (like askkids.com, or google.com*)
- Put those Key Words into a Search Engine to find websites
Our online word wall of Internet vocabulary words:
- What is the Internet?
- Why do we use the Internet?
- What is a web address?
- What is a web site?
- What is a search engine?
- What are key words?
* with “strict filtering” on under advanced search