Today we’re going to use this website to publish definitions of words we’ve learned during our internet research lessons.
We will create an online word wall of Internet vocabulary words by leaving replies to this web post to answer the following questions:
- What do you need to see web sites on the Internet?
- If we publish messages (like this one) on the Internet, who will be able to see them? Give some examples of cities, states, and countries where you can see the Internet.
- Why do we use the Internet? What kind of things can you learn about using the Internet?
- What is a web address? Type in some examples of web addresses you know of web sites you like.
- What is a web site? Give us some examples of web sites you like and use when you are on the Internet.
- What is a search engine? What search engines have you used to find images in school this year?
- What are key words? Tell us an example of something you found on the Internet using key words.