Introductions & Welcome
- PTA President
PTA News and Upcoming Events
- Barnes & Noble Book Fair, April 24, 2010, 10 am–10 pm, 7th Ave. in Park Slope
- Spring Dance, April 30, 2010, 6–8 pm
- Brooklyn PTA Walk/Run, May 1, 2010 in Prospect Park
- Mother’s Day Plant Sale, May 6 & 7, 2010
- Flea Market, May 22, 2010
- PTA Elections, May 27, 2010
- Teacher’s Appreciation Day Lunch, June 17, 2010 (Early Dismissal)
- Senior Dance, June 23, 2010
- Nominations of eligible candidates for the 2010–2011 PTA Executive Board (including self-nominations from eligible PTA members).
- All parents, legal appointed guardians, foster parent, and persons in parental relationship are eligible to run for office and vote. Parents employed by the school are eligible to vote, but cannot run for office.
- PTA Elections will take place at the May PTA meeting
- There is no voting by proxy or absent ballot.
Questions & Answers
Special Guest Speaker
Tameka Greene (New York Life Insurance Co.) Empowering responsible financial tools to our children. From this very thorough and thought provoking presentation, parents will learn to think about how they treat money and how we are demonstrating types of behavior to our children.
REMINDER: Next PTA Meeting – Thursday, May 27, 2010 – 5:30 PM