Welcome to the 2015 PS 130 Science Fair!
We had some great projects on display at this year’s Science Fair. All grades from Pre-K to 5 participated.
Survey sheets were handed out during the Science Fair. Attendees voted for their favorite projects in each grade, for the categories of Original Idea, Scientific Method, Organization, and Group Work.
The Top 10 People’s Choice
- Capillary Action: Emily Wurmfeld, Pre-K 201
- Allegra’s Stomp Rocket: Allegra Maio, K-5
- What Shapes are Strongest?: Caleb Saxe, 1/2-207
- How Do Electrical Fans Work?: Lucas Espinal, 2-402
- Racing Go-Carts: Benji Gruber, 3-307; Nora Crean, 3/4-501; James Crean 1/2-207
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy: Joshua Short, 4-503
- Potato Clock: Joel Paico, Afraz Kashem, Hamza Meale, 5-508