A series of workshops will be given at the Parent/Teacher Curriculum Evening on Wednesday, May 13th from 5:30 8:00 PM. These workshops will be presented by classroom teachers, specialty teachers, support service providers, and partnering organizations.
5:45-6:30 PM – Integrated Units of Studies presentations: Grade teams will present the studies your children will have next year.
5th Grade parents are invited to an overview of upcoming senior events.
6:45-7:15 PM and 7:30-8:00 PM – Two sessions will be available to sign up for workshops from specialty teachers and partnering organizations.
- Math with Mary Fera
- Science with Boyce-El
- PE with Theresa Bulman
- Music with Helen Sorenson
- ESL with Katie LaGreca and Pat Brown
- ArtsConnection: Puppetry Across the Grades
- Learning Leaders:
- Transition to Middle School
- “It’s Your Turn” (focuses on parents’ own education and career goals)