We are a diverse, multicultural community dedicated to the growth of the whole child.
News & Announcements
***NEW*** Visit our new COVID response page by selecting the “COVID” menu item in the Menu Bar
Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Lower & Upper School buildings will Re-open on Monday, October 26 for in-person learning
- Cohort B in person on Monday, October 26
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- PS 130 transitioned to fully remote on October 8, 2020
- Lower & Upper School buildings remain closed
- Information regarding re-opening will be posted as soon as it is available
- Chancellor Message to Families
- NYC DOE School Building Closures
- NYC DOE Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year
- FAQs: PS 130’s Plan to Reopen for the 2020-2021 School Year
NYCDOE Family Resources
PS 130 Remote Resources
Student Art Gallery
PS 130 Summer Remote Resources
From Our Specialties
PS 130 has established a curriculum for its students that strives to help each student reach their full learning potential.
From “Maker Challenges” in our Fablab (featured in the video above), to our student-made puppet shows, championship level chess and math teams and more, we are special!
Our Community page lists our policies, school calendar, and other FAQs for our families and interested community members.