We are a diverse, multicultural community dedicated to the growth of the whole child.
Return to School 2020
- FAQs: PS 130’s Plan to Reopen for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Friday, August 7, 2020: Deadline to submit Learning Preference Form for full-time remote learning
- August 6, 2020 Letter from the Chancellor
- August 3, 2020 Chancellor Carranza’s Updates for Families on Health & Safety Protocols
- Information on NYC DOE website regarding Return to School 2020-2021
Congratulations PS 130 Senior Class of 2020!
PS 130 Remote Resources
Student Art Gallery
PS 130 Summer Remote Resources
From Our Specialties
NYCDOE Family Resources
PS 130 has established a curriculum for its students that strives to help each student reach their full learning potential.
From “Maker Challenges” in our Fablab (featured in the video above), to our student-made puppet shows, championship level chess and math teams and more, we are special!
Our Community page lists our policies, school calendar, and other FAQs for our families and interested community members.