We are a diverse, multicultural community dedicated to the growth of the whole child.
Return to School 2020
September 16 – 18
- Partial Day Instructional Transition and Orientation
- ALL Students Remote
Monday, September 21, 2020
- Full-day learning begins
- In-person for Pre-K students begins
- Full remote for Kindergarten – 5th Grades
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- In-person begins for Kindergarten – 5th Grades
- September 18, 2020 Update from the Chancellor
- September 14, 2020 Letter from the Chancellor
- NYC DOE Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year
- FAQs: PS 130’s Plan to Reopen for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Learning Preference Form for full-time remote learning
NYCDOE Family Resources
PS 130 Remote Resources
Student Art Gallery
PS 130 Summer Remote Resources
From Our Specialties
Congratulations PS 130 Senior Class of 2020!
PS 130 has established a curriculum for its students that strives to help each student reach their full learning potential.
From “Maker Challenges” in our Fablab (featured in the video above), to our student-made puppet shows, championship level chess and math teams and more, we are special!
Our Community page lists our policies, school calendar, and other FAQs for our families and interested community members.